5 ChatGPT Tips To Create Time & Content
ChatGPT is the secret weapon for content creation that you've been unsure about...
Don't worry, I'm here to give some some tips that will up your content creation game and decrease the amount of time it takes you to do it.
First, let's be honest, I was an early adopter of this AI technology. I have been using it here and there and experimenting with it and learning from other folks who have also been experimenting to see what works best.
Some of the content prompts and ideas I got out of it when I first started were similar to watered down lemonade, so I kept trying and trying and now I have a good hold on how to make it work for me in ways that create magnetic ideas for all the different types of content I create in my business - and I'm gonna teach you how.
Before I can teach you anything, you've gotta take the time to set up your free account (just go do it now) - https://chat.openai.com/.
Tip #1: Be specific in regards to what you're asking and what you want. Here are some examples:
- instead of, "list 4 reasons someone would buy from an artist they find on social media"
- try this, "please give me a list of 15 reasons that someone would decide to purchase from a small business owner over a local store, include feelings they have, behaviors that sway their buying decisions, and values that they're looking for in the small businesses that they spend their money with."
Tip #2: Refine, refine, refine.
- Once you get a response, you can ask ChatGPT to rewrite or regenerate the response to more specifically target your needs. Maybe you like some of what it generated, so tell it what you liked and what you'd like to see more of in the next generated version of what you're looking for. Use it as a back-and-forth conversation until you get what you want.
Tip #3: Let ChatGPT get to know your style and voice.
- Use some of your previous content when crafting the ask that you're going to put into ChatGPT and explain that this is the voice that you use to talk to your ideal client and also explain your ideal client as well and the outcome or transformation they come to you for.
Tip #4: EDIT BEFORE YOU POST.
- ChatGPT is a great place to start for content ideas, for templates, and for new ways of thinking about content, but you have to - HEAVY EMPHASIS - have to edit the content to sound like YOUR VOICE before you post it anywhere.
Tip #5: Keep experimenting
- AS is the case with anything in life, the only way to get better at using AI technology to create content that works for you and what you want to convey is to keep experimenting with what you ask, how you ask, and how you use the content that it creates for you. Don't strive for perfection, strive to learn by doing.
The overall goal of using a tool like ChatGPT is to create more time that you can use in other areas of your business and your life.
Ask it to create a blog post, and then break the blog post up into sections to use for social media posts.
Ask it to create a landing page for your website for a new offer you're creating, then use some of the content for the landing page in your social media posts to promote it.
Ask it to create social media posts for you and map out a content calendar for the month ahead.
Get smart and block your time so you are spending less time overwhelmed and more time magnetically attracting your people to you!